Saturday 2 April 2011

Open thread - Saturday



The Simon's Cat collection of animated cartoons is truly charming. I'll post these animations every now and then, for all cat lovers...

WayofPeace sent me the following video and remarked how the cats manage to share much better than humans...



Thank you, WayofPeace, it's a lovely video.

Let's end this cat compilation with a photo sent to me in one of Dominique's slide shows. These pictures are part of a pps, one of many that are forwarded on and on by e-mail. Unfortunately, there are no indications about the identity of the photographers, so I can't give them proper credit. I hope I don't run into to trouble for sharing these beautiful images with you...




We don't want to miss out on the eagles, so here's the webcam:


Streaming live video by Ustream