Sunday 20 March 2011

Sarah Palin in Israel

Sarah Palin is going to visit a few sites in Israel. She has said some strange things about Israel in the past:

"I believe that the Jewish settlements should be allowed to be expanded upon, because that population of Israel is, is going to grow. More and more Jewish people will be flocking to Israel in the days and weeks and months ahead. And I don't think that the Obama administration has any right to tell Israel that the Jewish settlements cannot expand."



More footage of Sarah Palin in Alaska:



Sarah Palin's statement appears to be linked to the Rapture. It may be wishful thinking, as immigration to Israel is in decline.


Israelis' growing fear of defeat by demographics, a concern underlined by Jewish Agency statistics that show Jewish immigration, a bulwark of Zionism, is in decline.

The Jewish Agency, which was created to promote the immigration to Israel of Jews all over the world, has conceded that the era of mass immigration by Jews is over.

The timeline for the Tribulation and the Rapture is not very clear, but this passage may explain Sarah Palin's words:

Shortly after the rapture, God will call His army of 144,000 Jewish believers into service to provide a voice of hope for Jews throughout the world. The best friends and most staunch supporters of Jews have always been true, believing Christians. It was this element of the world's population that provided help and support for Israel and Jewish people.

Some details about the Rapture, with references to Sarah Palin:

The Final Hour


Part of the Tribulation preceding the Rapture is the rebuilding of the Temple Mount. Sarah will visit the Western Wall Tunnel, part of the Temple Mount, which has been excavated. (Perhaps she thinks it's a building site...)


It was reported that Sarah Palin will visit Masada. I found this interesting song:

A Hope for Home

Masada: The Spiral Staircase

Ransom my hope. Set me free,
And set my eyes to see what you have in store for me.
I'm on the edge of all of this, captured by selfishness,
But offering my one last breath to ransom my faithfulness.

With our hands we have ravaged the world.
Time and time again, I have drowned in affliction.
A shell of a man. Take this body, this waste of breath.
A shell of a man. I have served my time.
This body is a tomb. I'm still waiting for your fire.

My blood boils, I've watched out foundations crumble beneath our feet.
My blood boils. Still we plead for sympathy,
Knowing very well we've played the foe for too long.

Savior! Redeemer! Redemption! Rapture! Armageddon!
With arms outstretched to You, I will welcome the end!
Ransom my hope. Set me free,
And set my eyes to see what you have in store for me.
I'm on the edge of all of this, captured by selfishness,
But offering my one last breath to ransom my faithfulness.

With our hands we have ravaged the world.
Time and time again, I have drowned in affliction.
A shell of a man. Take this body, this waste of breath.
A shell of a man. I have served my time.
This body is a tomb. I'm still waiting for your fire.

My blood boils, I've watched out foundations crumble beneath our feet.
My blood boils. Still we plead for sympathy,
Knowing very well we've played the foe for too long.

Savior! Redeemer! Redemption! Rapture! Armageddon!
With arms outstretched to You, I will welcome the end!

I found a "coincidental" reference to fishers and hunters in relation to the Rapture:

"Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks." - Jeremiah 16:16

Isn't Sarah Palin a fisher and a hunter?

Since the 2008 campaign Sarah Palin has played down her involvement in the church that shaped her beliefs. In her speeches she limits herself to stating that God always knows best. But video footage and past statements seem to point to a very deep-seated belief in the End Times, Alaska as a refuge and the Rapture.

When it comes to Sarah Palin, it's hard to tell what her intentions really are. Is she trying to boost her foreign relations experience, or is her visit to Israel an excuse to check how far the Tribulation has progressed, bringing forth the Rapture?

It could be another coincidence... (Sarah Palin doesn't believe in coincidences)

[ I don't quite understand the timeline for all the events relating to the Rapture and may have mixed a few things in the wrong order. What doesn't make sense to me may make a lot of "sense" to Sarah Palin...]