Monday 9 May 2011

Open thread - Monday

Mrsgunka strikes again!



A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question
and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus,
drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a
large plate window.

For a few moments everything was silent in the cab.
Then, the shaking driver said, "Are you OK?
I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me..."

The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and
said, "I didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would
startle someone so badly."

The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry,
it's entirely my fault, today is my very first day driving a cab.
I've been driving a hearse for 25 years..."


Ha ha ha...

Thank you, mrsgunka. It's a great joke!