Thursday 29 September 2011

Sarah Palin's close friends


It's a guessing game for all... Didn't Sarah Palin tell Greta she was consulting with family and close friends about whether or not to run?

"I'm going to keep repeating, though, Greta, through my process of decision-making with my family and with my close friends as to whether I should throw my name in the hat for the GOP nomination or not for 2012..."


From The Hill:

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin has not talked to close allies in recent days and is set to break her own self-imposed deadline of the end of September for a decision on a presidential run.

Becky Beach, Palin’s top fundraiser in Iowa and a close friend who is usually kept in the loop on the former governor’s plans, told The Hill that she had not heard from Palin in weeks about whether or not she would run.

I expect Becky Beach is not a close enough friend...