Tuesday 23 February 2010

Shannyn Moore talks on the air about Sarah Palin's "Wild Ride" with Trig - Including conversation with Patrick

I was very thankful that Shannyn Moore today talked to me on the air again about Sarah Palin's "pregnancy" with Trig. We had a first, very pleasant conversation on the air on February 1, 2010, but unfortunately there was a technical problem with the recording of the show, therefore the tape is not available.

This time I was prepared and recorded the show myself. The reason I called in was that Shannyn Moore today at the beginning of her show discussed in great length Sarah's "Wild Ride" which happened on April 17, 2008, while Sarah was "officially pregnant" with Trig.

I managed to record the last part of her discussion of the "Wild Ride", the conversation with another member of the audience who talked with Shannyn about Trig's political importance for Sarah, and then my own conversation with Shannyn. I was quite happy that I could bring a few points across, however, I felt that our first conversation on February 1 which is unfortunately not available was "smoother". But it is a controversial subject, and it is apparent that Shannyn and I disagree about several things.

+++

Download Sarah Palin's own version of the "Wilde Ride" which she explained to the public during her press conference on April 22, 2008:



+++

Palingates wrote about Sarah's "Wild Ride" for example HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

I divided the recording in two parts.

My conversation with Shannyn is included in the second part.

By the way: It was Sarah Palin's fifth child, but her SEVENTH pregnancy (two of which ended in miscarriage, as Sarah describes in detail in "Going Rogue").

What the heck was Sarah Palin doing when she flew from Texas to Alaska on April 17, 2008, after her water had broken, having suffered two previous miscarriages? That is another question you will never ever receive an answer to!

And no doctor, knowing that her patient had had two miscarriages in the past would advise her patient to fly after her water had broken, either.

Enjoy! ;-)





.

No comments: