Friday 12 August 2011

Open Thread - Friday

Our Mrsgunka is on her way to Iowa, where she'll easily eclipse the presence of you know who...

She sent me this funny story a few days ago. It's mildly disgusting, but Mrsgunka has sent me worse, believe me!

DADDY'S GONNA EAT YOUR FINGERS!

I was packing for my business trip and my three year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed. At one point she said, 

'Daddy, look at this,' and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said,

'Daddy' s gonna eat your fingers,' pretending to eat them.

I went back to packing, looked up again and my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a puzzled look on her face.

I said, 'What's wrong, honey?'

She replied,

'What happened to my booger?'

Thank you, Mrsgunka, have a lovely trip!