Saturday 13 August 2011

Sarah Palin in Iowa, the seriousness of it all...

The frantic, speculative media coverage of Sarah Palin in Iowa got on my nerves, so I decided to approach it from my usual frivolous angle.

Sarah wore a t-shirt suitable for a 15-year-old, with a quote from Alina Villasante, creator of peace love world.




Guess who also likes Villasante?





How funny that Sarah Palin decided to take fashion tips from J-Lo...

*****

Sarah sported a lovely rat's nest hairstyle for the occasion...


Didn't it grow quickly in just a week?

*****

I think Sarah Palin's little wet accessory goes on overdrive in Iowa. She lost control of it in Pella and the same happened at the State Fair.

[The video has music only, no screechy voice.]



There you have it. I can't believe the media take Sarah Palin seriously as a prospective presidential candidate and I wish Britney Spears could announce she's running as well, but she doesn't qualify, being too young. If she could, at least there would be a chance of some honest reporting...