Friday, 13 March 2009


Maybe this GINO thing should be explained. Sarah Palin apparently doesn't like it one little bit.

But it's a very fitting acronym and much easier to remember than the previous popular one, SWWNBN (she who will not be named, or something like that).



Cool, he?


The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advice your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll and

1.send us your site/blog address;
2.send us a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.send us a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advice your blog on ours!
anyway, keep on with your great work!

ilinkyoursite staff
"I link your site"

Ratfish said...

She may nit like GINO one bit.

But she really dislikes

Vacuous Annoying Governor In name Only

crystalwolf aka caligrl said...

Ratfish, LOL! ROTFL!!!!

crystalwolf aka caligrl said...

Regina, AKM has a article on HuffPo
Regina you should go there and post a link to your BOG article. I would but for some reason I'm unable to post, maybe b/c I called her a "vile creature??" or "Pro-life my A$$"?

crystalwolf aka caligrl said...

Yeah I saw your post Regina on HUFFPO :)
I'm trying to post a comment that GINO's father made....A$@-h*&^
the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...!