Tuesday 31 March 2009

First Dud in Esquire magazine!


Isn't life grand? Sarah Palin gave bloggers a number of priceless quotes when she was interviewed by Esquire. Now we're going to have some gems from the Dud, I can't wait!

A few of Sarah's quotes:

"Bored, anonymous, pathetic bloggers who lie annoy me...."

We've noticed that.

"I eat, therefore I hunt."

The wolves have noticed that.

"This is what I've been telling Bristol, before she gets married, is, Bristol, there are definitely gonna be tough parts in marriage. You have to look at those tough times and remember that you have essentially a business contract with this person."

Oops! That business went under before it started! Somebody didn't read the small print.

"The secret to chili is you gotta have good mooseburger in there. I don't know if you can get moose commercially in New York. You'd have to come up here and visit me in my home, and I'll prepare it for ya."

You betcha!

"I bite my lip when I'm tempted to wisecrack, because I'm always thinking of something that I'd love to say but know that I better not say it because of the position that I'm in."

Tell that to cancer survivor Lyda Green. You forgot to bite your lip when you giggled while some radio jocks called her a fat bitch and a cancer on air.

"In a fishing village called Dillingham, I worked waitin' tables at a bar. Serving people, you learn patience. When someone's mad at you 'cause you're not serving them in the manner that they want to be served, and you've gotta be tempered and graceful."

Hey Sarah, you've gotta be tempered and graceful when Alaskans get mad at you, 'cause you're not serving them in the manner that they want be served...

Todd Palin, "How to be a Man"

.

4 comments:

Dianne said...

I wonder if Dud can even begin to compete with Sarah's pearls of wisdom. If he is a least her equal it will be hilarious. Can't wait!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the art that you choose, Regina! Don't know where this one comes from,but we get to consider the serious Governor's wicked-long eye lashes, painted on brows-- and the biggest question of all-- tatoo'd lipliner?? Does she keep a tube of lipstick in a pocket for a last minute application? Seriously, I'm wondering how she manages to look Beauty Pageant Perfectly Beautiful all the time!

KaJo said...

Beautiful, Anon @ 1:03 AM?

I can see all the way up her nostrils into her brain cavity!

Anonymous said...

Kajo,
Now that was funny!