- Bloggers (multiple hits)
- Lyda Green - most notably laughing at her being called a bitch on radio show
- Walter Monegan - Troopergate
- Andrew Halcro (multiple hits)
- President Obama (multiple hits)
- Andree McLeod - supposedly turned on SP when not granted a job: "falafel lady"
- All other ethic's complaint filers
- Katie Couric - the world doesn't revolve around you
- Tina Fey - "job security"
- Ashley Judd on aerial wolf hunting - "extreme fringe group" using AK and her administration to raise funds
- Hillary Clinton - called her a whiner
- Media (multiple hits)
- Caroline Kennedy & the media
- Kim Elton - when he took the Interior Dept position
- Beth Kerttula (democratic representative for Juneau) over the Kim Elton Senate post
- Senate Democrats - secret meetings - rejecting Senate picks
- Juneau Democrats - for backing Senate Democrats
- Bob Poe (democratic gubernatorial candidate) - "political grandstanding"
- Whoever and everyone for "bad mouthing" WAR - AG candidate
- Levi Johnston - preemptive strike
- David Letterman - dumb joke
- Celtic Diva - photoshopping an iconic image
- Dennis Zaki - preemptive strike over trip to Emmonak (DZ's Alaska Report posted upcoming ethics complaints and IRS/embezzlement problems)
Most politicians don't react to jokes and certainly don't resort to slanging matches with their constituents on their official websites. But this is Sarah Palin...
Sarah Palin's style is incredibly negative, reactive and divisive.
In addition to attacking all and sundry, other things she's fond of doing are: misquoting the Founding Fathers, misinterpreting the Constitution and borrowing material from other people.
Sarah borrowed a joke from David Letterman (the "perverted pedophile", a major threat to ALL young women) to get back at John Kerry during a speech to the troops in Kosovo.
In 2004, John Kerry made a joke about GW and it backfired. Letterman said this at the time:
"To his credit, John Kerry was very, very upset about the joke and he apologized. ... As a matter of fact, all day long, he's been walking around with a long face."
Oh, the irony...
While photoshopping is a hot topic, check this out.