One my regular readers - who had a big hand in some previous posts - has sent me what I consider to be a guest post. UQ is a tireless researcher and a concerned citizen and I'm happy to provide the space here for some of his thoughts and questions.
What does Levi know? Should he write a book? posted by UQ
According to latest GQ article, Levi has been involved with Bristol for over three years and has been around Bristol, Track, Todd, Sarah and other family members since 2006. Through this contact, Levi would have learned many details about the Palin clan. Levi’s friendship with Track Palin may precede his involvement with Bristol and may give him inside information of the Palin family prior to 2006. What details and Palin secrets does Levi know and how damaging is this knowledge to Sarah’s current political career and her future aspirations?
Rex Butler in a recent NYT interview said Levi has a very interesting story worth millions of dollars. Rex also said the story would affect the 2012 POTUS election. The GQ article and several other reports have mentioned that Rex Butler is trying to shop a book deal for Levi.
The following list is speculation on what Levi may know and what could be in a tell all book. Please feel free to speculate on other items Levi may know in the comments to this posting.
- He would know who baby Trig’s birth mother is (and most likely who is Trig’s father).
- If Levi is Trig’s father, he would have access to an official copy of Trig’s birth certificate.
- He would know the actual birth dates of both Trig and Tripp.
- He would have access to an official copy of Tripp’s birth certificate.
- He would know the truth about Sarah’s claim of being Trig’s mother.
- He would know details regarding Track and Bristol’s alleged drug use and party life style.
- He would know information of court proceedings against Track and the reasons Track was sent to Michigan and why Track joined the service.
- He may have inside information on family discussions regarding Sarah’s political aspirations and hopes prior to being selected by McCain.
- He may have knowledge of who really built the Palin home in Wasilla.
Is the threat of a tell all book just a strategy move by Rex Butler in Levi’s custody case? Is this threat meant to be real or is it just an effort to seize the upper hand?
Apparently the book threat was enough to get Chuck Heath to stop calling Levi a deadbeat dad and to stop the white trash comments regarding the Johnston family. The threat also appears to have increased access and visits with Tripp.
Should Levi write a book?
The big question …. what are the benefits and downsides to Levi actually writing a tell all book about Sarah Palin and family? Does Levi win or lose by writing this book?
There are many benefits to writing the book.
Levi will escape the grip of Sarah’s influence and control and be free to get on with his own life. Levi will shed the burden of carrying the secrets of the Palin family. By telling the truth, Levi can be more open in future interviews and not have the fear of letting information inadvertently slip out.
Levi can accumulate monetary benefits that will set him up financially for the rest of his life. With this money, Levi could become a hunting and fishing guide and spend time doing the things he enjoys.
The most important benefit of a Levi book is possibly ending the threat of Sarah Palin ever having national political power.
There are very few downside risks to writing a book.
The current level of anger and hostility directed at Levi by Sarah, Todd and Bristol will increase for some period of time. This would dissipate with Sarah’s loss of political power.
Access to his son(s) will be established by the court and will not change because of a book.