Wednesday 24 June 2009

Sarah Palin's gates


Which of Sarah Palin's gates has the most potential to bring her down?

As far as she's concerned, ethics don't apply to her at all. Her Personnel Board agrees, the governor is never guilty of any wrongdoing. Ethics complaints and other stuff investigated by her own people seem to be a dead end.

Dairygate looks promising. It's a very looong story and involves one of our favourite characters: Kristan Cole. She was appointed to two commissions and is the trusted trustee of Sarah's legal fund. Some audits are still going on, will the dirt come out?

Blow-Pop-Plain has a good article on Dairygate, with loads of links. Andrew Halcro also has good articles on it. Enter the search term "mat-maid" and it's all there!

Housegate: nothing new to report, but let's hope the "feds" are having a closer look at Todd's buddies.

Babygate still has potential. It's not necessarily political, but Sarah Palin made it so by parading Trig all over the place and using him to enhance her pro-life and special needs champion credentials.

ACLU is taking care of Religiongate.

There's a new gate looming. Some guy has been posting some interesting stuff on various blogs. He visited us on June 20 and also left comments on Bob Lynn's blog.

palingates, June 20:

"The reason for the "Legal fund" is she and her family took my trust fund that in 1989 had a cash value factor of 108.401500 dollars...

what they don't realize ( YET ) is it was federally insured...

so let her dump it in a NYSE account and other "Ritcher Investments" and on and on...

When I file my federal findings in a federal court then it will be all over then...

that is why Troopergate came about that is why alot of her "actions" have been about...

A reaction to my actions...

she is watching me and the feds "have been" watching her...

I wait and let the system work...

Next is the FEDS asking her why she had the local Palmer DA squash a rape/sodomy attempted murder case?

Or the snowmobile trip ordered by todd to "get rid of me" later reported...Feds know about that...

Or could it be the non-stop with no lost wages or any state services or even no child-support with my folks urging me to "move"

Uh - guys and gals...

Can't kill what God created...

Can't kill what God consecrated...

Can't kill what God says...

and Palin tried and now she shall get "tried" in a federal court...

And all that happened to me was because I am worth a lot of money.

Remember: when you are worth a lot of money - people will do anything to keep it...

and they did for a while...

got Frank to reverse the Statutes of limitations in 2003 - then Palin adjusted it in 2006...

got Kennedy to take an aspirin and help a kid out...he had the President sign papers on service to country...and planted trees...

HAHAHAHA....

In God's time someone once told me.

they were right...

now it's my turn to show how to give to your country...

I did...

Now AMERICA it's your turn...

Turn up the heat...

Fry a political fish...(Palin)

I hear the Feds will be serving fries and soda with it...."


LOLLOL>>>>


Bob Lynn's blog, June 19:

"I would be REAL careful about what you do right now young man...

The DOJ, Dept of Treasury, IRS, Harvard University and others are watching Palin and Alaska...

I initiated these observations...

I will initiate much more young man..

FDIC means the trust fund Palin embezzled on is insured young man.

Meaning no matter what laws you pass to get Palin covered - it's just TOO LATE...
Tell Palin I am coming and the law is here with me...

It is time...

I love God...

I love my Country...

I love my peoples....

Proved it in 2003...

Ask FRANK about that...."

There are many possibilities: 1) he's genuine 2) he's a nutjob 3) he's throwing us a red herring.

The passages:

"Next is the FEDS asking her why she had the local Palmer DA squash a rape/sodomy attempted murder case?" could be related to Berry Jack.

"Or the snowmobile trip ordered by todd to "get rid of me" later reported...Feds know about that..." Sounds like Wooten.

This person seems to be all over the show...

What do you think?

Something to make you sick...
.

29 comments:

Dianne said...

Also on ADN as a comment to "Palin reimburses state $8,100 for family trips."

Soldier_of_Fortune wrote on 06/23/2009 07:04:47 PM:
Be careful what you ask for kidsmom...

Check on Bob Lynn's blogsite...

Palin is guilty of felonies beyond anyone's comprehension...

Where shall I begin?

Oh - yeah - ETHICS COMPLAINTS....

Let's just see how they plan to dismiss something that started...

TROOPERGATE???

Lots of feds around hu???

Ah - now I can take a nap and wait for the paperwork to get filed...

Pipsqueak said...

Something is definitely up!
There is too much energy around it all now. Where there's smoke, there's fire....

EyeOnYou said...

Sorry but I think this is just a bunch of BS. Just my opinion, but there is too much tin foil hat sounding stuff for me to believe it to be real.

CC ... said...

Regina ... I LOVE that picture of GINO. She would kill you if she could for posting it..

I think it should be plastered on all the blogs...she doesn't care how ridiculous she sounds on interviews, doesn't care if they criticize her style of (non)governing ....SHE JUST CARES ABOUT BEING THE HOT GOV.... and she looks everything but HOT in this pic. (Meow ... sorry, couldn't resist)

Thanks for adding a smile to my day ...:))))

BuffaloGal said...

Later on the Lynn site :

Anonymous said...

I will take her down folks...

Been patient about it for a long time...I mean a lifetime...

Murkowski is here to stay...

and say a few things by her recent actions...AWAIC...

Go Murkowski...they have honor...

Go Palin...to federal prision...

Grand Torino baby...
9:26 AM
=======================

AWAIC is the Abused Women's Aid in Crisis in Anchorage.

I'm developing a hunch about who this might be but I won't post it here. Don't want to make trouble for anyone.

At first I thought it was just a kook but I have a feeling there's something to it. The only piece that doesn't fit for me is the talk about the stolen trust fund. Everything else seems to fit tho.

I think we shouldn't dismiss it. Maybe just wait for this person to do what they're going to do. We don't accomplish too much by discovering who it is, I guess. Unless of course, we can help them in some way.

** scratchin' my head and goin , hmmmmmmm ***

Anonymous said...

I sure don't know much about these clues but I thought I'd throw this out for those ofyou that do, and are analyzing what you know. When I saw "Grand Torino" I remembered I just watched that movie with Clint Eastwood. It was all about racial hatred. I dunno....

Pipsqueak said...

PLOT SPOILER. "Gran Torino" is about an old widowed soldier/factory worker (Clint Eastwood) whose own grown kids don't relate to him or understand him very well. A loner, he hangs on to his house as the Detroit neighborhood around him changes. He becomes a surrogate "father" figure to a newly arrived Chinese family next door, esp. when one of them, a teenaged boy, becomes inadvertently involved in gang warfare, and a teenaged girl is brutally raped and assaulted. In the end, Eastwood's character sacrifices himself in a showdown; in the final minutes of the film, the violent gang members responsible for hurting the kids next door to him are put into custody by the police. Upon his death, the symbolic Gran Torino, the Eastwood character's vintage prized car that he built but does not use, is willed to the teenaged boy, and not his own kids....

Patrick said...

My gut feeling tells me that these new ethics complaints will be good!!!

But I don't know more than anyone else. Just a feeling.

Lisabeth said...

What does the expression "tin foil hat sounding stuff mean? I have never heard that.

I am glad someone understands the mystery persons clues. They are too cryptic for me but I hope they are for real. I am so sick of Palin I could scream.

Everyone hear about Sanford? Unbelievable how immoral these GOP are. It's like one after another is going down! They are hypocrites.

onejrkitty said...

"The only piece that doesn't fit for me is the talk about the stolen trust fund. Everything else seems to fit tho."

There was a story recalled by a poster on this blog under the article about Palin down below. The Raymond Carver Trust was manipulated so that the Palin's could get a mortgage and then $140,000 of the trust was turned over to Chuck Heath, Palin's dad. This provided a way for CH to just "forgive" the Palin's for paying it back. This is a summary of that post; better to read it yourself.

I have googled to death Raymond/Kristine Carter, Amy L. Carter etc and can find no connection to who may have been a beneficiary of that trust.

THAT person would certainly have a gripe.

I have also posted other research I learned wrt this BL Blog posters comments.

HE/SHE CERTAINLY KNOWS SOME HISTORY ON THE PALINS THAT IS NOT MAINSTREAM.

I have many questions, but I no longer consider this person a nut case. Hurting and a bit looselipped for their and the "cause's" good, but understand their need to speak out.

I think it best to not reveal their identity IF it is learned. Best to let the legal process wheels turn so the outcome is fair and just. And, to avoid hurt or threats to this person.

onejrkitty said...

""tin foil hat sounding stuff mean? "

Tin foil hats are what crazy people put on their heads to "receive info from the voices that talk to them" LOL LOL

The term is used to tag someone's statement as coming from a person who is not all there i.e. they are wearing a tin foil hat.

It is not used facetiously on a lot of progressive blogs meaning, "I may sound crazy, but this could be real."

ProChoiceGrandma said...

I have nothing to add about the crytic messages. No clue.
I just wanted to comment about the frowning picture of Palin. Keith Olbermann keeps a small video on the bottom corner of the screen of Rush Limpball jumping up and down. Is there room in the other corner for this charming picture of Sarah?

Anonymous said...

Certainly sounds like a certain ex-husband of a family member to me...clues are `no child support' and `started troopergate'. Not a fan of the guy but if he has something to nail her with, yahoo.

sjk from the belly of the plane said...

SOunds like a certain trooper has the goods on the gover-not. How about "Willow-gate"....easy to prove that palin lied outright if we can get one itchy reporter to do a little digigng....

Anonymous said...

I think SP has been lying and conniving for a long time, and has way more skeletons in her closet than we suppose. I am also of the opinion that we may not know the complete story until she is out of power, and those that know the truth can talk without fear. That may take some time.

As for the poster above, well, maybe. I wouldn't pin my hopes on this charge though.

My confidence is in SP herself: she is her own worst enemy; and in the IRS who are impervious to either threats or charm.

Ennealogic said...

Not that Wikipedia is an authoritative source, but info on Mike Wooten says he and Molly (Sarah's sister) started dating in 1999.

Hard to understand how a 1989 trust fund theft figures in to that...

I admit these posts by the anonymous person are very intriguing! I can't wait to hear/find out more.

basheert said...

Oh How freaking delicious is THIS - good old Limpballs...timing is EVERYTHING!!

Sorry for the off-topic but it's worth it. ROFLMAO:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/09/rush-limbaugh-picks-his-g_n_185071.html

Anonymous said...

So when will we hear about Sarah's affair (s)??

tealwomin@yahoo.com said...

that picture Regina...never saw that one either [ boy! you have some good ones!].

without her make-up, I can still see those tatoo lips...eeewwww

Anonymous said...

There was someone posting the same sort of messages on the KTUU story about Palin's pregnancy. I will try to find the comments and post them. It was as thought the person was dropping the same kind of hints, but when I questioned him, it took him a long time to give me another hint. I never really understood it.

Anonymous said...

Regina,

AKM just broke the news that three more ethic complaints are on the way for Sarah!

You probably know by now and are working on a post but just in case...

I think this is the iceberg!

Ginger

BuffaloGal said...

Ennealogic - Re: the trust fund - The poster says the fund was worth x amount of dollars in 1989. Maybe the embezzlement or whatever happened came later.

Living in Alaska - If you get those comments from KTUU , that'd be great if you could post them. Haven't seen those yet.

So , more ethics complaints? A "long simmering" situation as well? Ain't never enough popcorn ! (any buzz over at the Sea 4P about this yet?)

Anonymous said...

Diana Palin's burglary trial goes to court on Monday - coincidence?

buffalogal said...

Rolling this thing around and around. I was wondering about the FDIC/trust fund/embezzlement comment because I thought FDIC coverage was for bank meltdowns. But then I found this:

** Stolen funds may be covered by what's called a banker's blanket bond, which is a multi-purpose insurance policy a bank purchases to protect itself from fire, flood, earthquake, robbery, defalcation, embezzlement and other causes of disappearing funds**

Considering her recent love affair with the phrase "the feds" , it'd be just sorta poetic for it to play out with a classic "drats! it's the feds!" scene.

WV= shose "shose gettin' interestin ! "

Unknown said...

I just followed the links to the trust documents in question. The trust is a living trust--the principals (the people who established the trust) were alive and signed off on all conveyances. In small towns it's not ususual for large living trusts to lend money, particularly on mortgages. The trust can earn far more interest than it could if funds were left in CD's or T-bills. My first mortgage was from a living trust fund. Given that the trust principals signed off on all conveyances and loan documents, I'm trying to figure out where a claim of embezzlement would come from.

Anonymous said...

OMG, how naive and stupid can you be? Trust Funds are not Federally insured and neither are investments. If that were the case, all of Barnie Madoff's investors would have gotten at least part of their investment back. The ignorance of you people is really scary. You are actually just digging at the bottom of the barrel by quoting the delusional statements of a sick individual. At least since you allege that you are not an American citizen we can be safe from having your vote heard in this country.

Anonymous said...

@16:37, thanks for sharing your fabulous ad hominem attacks with us. You haven't correctly comprehended that is written here; not surprising when one takes into account the new Pew information which shows that Palin's supporters have less education than others.

Got any substantive info? Can you deliver it without insults? I dare you.

sauerkraut said...

Why would Harvard University be watching Palin? What's the significance of that if they were?

I'm trying to wind my way thru the embezzlement claim(s) but sounds to me as if it's a private business dispute instead of a federal criminal matter. Care to provide more info? Someone with a lot of money, as is claimed, certainly can put together a valid and comprehensible claim - certainly sound less moonbattish than what I am reading here.

lillibird said...

Wow-Great picture, looks like a night after some serious drinking, Sarah you'd better go home and sleep it off!!Did she really go out in public looking like that??