I commented on another post about Bristol Palin's statements to People magazine regarding her two jobs to buy diapers and formula.
Another bit of the interview caught my eye:
Bristol Palin has broken up with the baby's father, Levi Johnston. The magazine said a team of lawyers has been working out an agreement between Palin and Johnston addressing child support and visitation rights.
If she needs two jobs for diapers and formula, how many jobs would she need to pay a team of lawyers?
Is the Alaska Fund Trust paying for this team of lawyers?
Purpose of the fund:
THE ALASKA FUND TRUST, a trust for the payment of expenses or amounts incurred, undertaken or paid in connection with claims, allegations, investigations, accusations, complaints, legal inquiries, requests, and proceedings, including the response and defense thereof, arising out of or by virtue of the activities of or performance of duties as, or on Governor Sarah Palin, in her capacity as (or as a result of her being) the Governor of Alaska.
...(ii) hold a covered relationship with SARAH PALIN, including without limitation, a family member, such as a parent, spouse, child, grandchild, sibling and other close family relationship.
Did Bristol Palin have sex and become pregnant as a direct result of her mother's position as governor of Alaska?
So what's the real story?
- Bristol works two jobs to buy diapers and formula.
- The two jobs are so well paid that the money covers lawyers fees as well.
- Bristol is lying. Why would she need two jobs if she has a contract with Candie's?
- The money from Candie's is paying for everything.
- The legal fund is paying Bristol's lawyers fees. That's not covered by the purpose of the fund, therefore not legal, unless they can prove that Levi Johnston had sex with Bristol with the sole purpose of impregnating her for political gain, to distract the governor from her duties and bankrupt the governor and her family...
Any other suggestions?
(The woman holding Bristol's arm looks pregnant. Taking Sarah Palin's pregnancy with Trig as the norm, this young lady must be at least 22 months gone!)