Thursday, 14 May 2009
Sarah Palin plays hard to get
I'm having trouble remembering all the events Sarah Palin didn't or will not attend. I managed to make a list of five events, together with the excuses she used to decline invitations.
1. In January 2009 Sarah said she was too busy governing Alaska and couldn't go to the RNC winter jamboree. Then she showed up at the Alfalfa Club dinner. On the same weekend, Sarah had a private dinner with dog killer-Jew counter Fred Malek.
2. In February she was still busy governing and didn't attend the CPAC convention.
3. In March she declined an invitation to a GOP dinner on June 8 because of the legislative session. The session ended on April 18.
4. In early May the floods in Alaska prevented Sarah from attending the White House Correspondents dinner and an event to promote Alaska seafood. The First Dud attended both events in her place.
5. In mid May, another no show at the NRA banquet, where she was going to be presented with a state-of-the-art customized AR-15 assault weapon. This time Sarah is not busy governing, there are some family commitments stopping her from going to the banquet.
The one event she attended was the Evansville anti-abortion banquet, where she gave the famous "choice" speech. That was on April 16, in the last days of the legislative session.