Wednesday, 11 November 2009
First look at Sarah Palin's book "Going Rogue"!
Here is the very first report about Sarah Palin's book "Going Rogue".
Mark Halperin from Time Magazine writes:
Based on discussions with various sources who have seen or been briefed on the book's contents, here's what you can expect from “Going Rogue”:
* just five chapters—but they are very, very long.
* some score settling with McCain aides she believes ill-served her (names will be named).
* a hearty bashing of the national media.
* an account of how her upbringing shaped her maverick sensibilities.
* a testimonial to the importance of faith in her life.
* a warm and personal tone, written in Palin's own voice, despite the involvement of a collaborator.
Two things not in the book:
* Don't look for hefty policy prescriptions.
* Once source who has seen “Going Rogue” says it does not include an index. That would give Palin a subtle revenge on the party's Washington establishment, whose members tend to flip to the back pages and scan for their own names. If they want to know what Sarah Palin has to say about them, they will have to buy the book—and read the whole thing.
Five chapters? No index? Sounds pretty mavericky to me. Nothing about Levi so far? Well, in just a few days, we will know more.
Please click on the title of the blogpost or CLICK HERE before using the toolbar below for sharing.